We’re excited to define the next iteration Geo Week: the coming together of the International Lidar Mapping Forum (ILMF), SPAR 3D Expo & Conference and AEC Next as an integrated event covering the next generation of digital technology.
Join industry leaders that are charting the course for geospatial and BIM technology integration and its impacts on AEC – Architecture, Engineering, Construction; Asset & Facility Management; Disaster & Emergency Response; Earth Observation & Satellite Applications; Energy & Utilities; Infrastructure & Transportation; Land & Natural Resource Management; Mining & Aggregates; Surveying & Mapping; Urban Planning/Smart Cities, and more.
Conference topics may include:
- Newest lidar mapping technologies (UAS, Indoor, Mobile)
- Advances in Topo bathymetric Lidar
- Horizontal/Civil Infrastructure
- Airborne Case Studies
- Advanced Lidar Computing
- Mapping in Extreme Project Environments
- Smart Buildings, IoT Sensors and Asset Management
- The latest innovations and applications of BIM
- Construction project management tools
- AEC Innovations
- GEO BIM – the intersection of BIM and geospatial
- Industrial applications of 3D technology
- Optimizing and working with data
- 3D visualization tools and applications
- Digital Twins and Smart Cities
- SLAM and indoor/portable reality capture
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning Applications
- Advanced Sensors
The International Lidar Mapping Forum (ILMF) audience has historically been comprised of professionals in surveying and mapping that use airborne and terrestrial lidar and related remote sensing technologies. The ILMF audience has grown over its 20 year history, and includes past ILMF conference attendees, highly engaged prospects and interested practitioners.
The AEC Next audience has historically been comprised of professionals in architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) that use technologies such as reality capture, automation and other innovations to improve their workflows. The AEC Next conference was successfully launched in 2018, and its audience includes past AEC Next conference attendees and engaged AEC professionals and prospects.
The SPAR 3D audience has historically been comprised of professionals utilizing 3D capture, scanning, visualization and modelling technologies across a variety of verticals. For nearly two decades, SPAR 3D has been the premier international event for the 3D technology industry, and the audience includes past SPAR 3D conference attendees, interested prospects and engaged users.
More information to follow